It’s time to take off the makeup-of-the-day. It can be hard to choose which product (or products) are right for the job. There are makeup remover wipes, oil cleansers, balms, and a host of other options on the market. Picking which one will be right for you and your needs can be a daunting task. Recently, a product called micellar water has been very popular makeup removal option. Many brands are starting to embrace micelles. Because of its simplicity, it’s a pretty solid option for most skin types to remove makeup and cleanse the face.
Movie Night MOTD (Makeup of the Day)
Hey, guys! The hubby and I decided on a whim to go see Rogue One: A Star Wars Story last Thursday night. Since it was our first time going anywhere together without our little one, I wanted to go all out. This MOTD centers around a shiny, metallic purple lid and a killer highlight!
(By the way, Rogue One was AMAZING! I will be buying it as soon as it comes out on BluR￼￼ay!)
- Foundation: Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation in Golden Almond
- Concealers: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Orange Corrector and Fawn, Maybelline Master Conceal in 50 Medium/Deep
- Brows: Nyx Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Ebony, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony, Benefit Gimme Brow in No. 5
- Contour: Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium to Dark
- Highlight: Beauty For Real Blush and Glo (Illuminizer side) in High Beam under The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Delizioso Pink
- Eyeshadow: Lorac Pro 2 Palette (Plum and Navy in the crease and outer v, both colors mixed on lower lash line) and the Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette (Pandemonium and Beat Down on the lid, Deadbeat on very center of lid, Robbery on inner corners)
- Mascara/Lashes: L’oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black, Kiss Ever EZ Lashes in 01
- Lips: Milani Color Statement Lipliner in 04 All Natural, NYX Lip Lingerie in Teddy all over the lips, NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Cannes in the center of the lips
I hope you guys liked this one! What is everybody planning for Valentine’s day as far as going out and makeup looks? Please let me know in the comments as well as what things you’d like to see from me in future posts! Thanks for looking! xoxo