We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Lazy Sunday Makeup Look
Hello again! This week’s makeup look is from this past lazy Sunday (3/4/2017) afternoon. Saturday my husband, his family, baby girl and I had a little cookout on two of those mini grills. It was hilarious because they’re so tiny! It took a while to cook all of the food. Anyway, we had a good time and all the babies got to spend time with each other. When Sunday rolled around, we were exhausted! I wasn’t really planning on putting on any makeup but I figured that it had been a while since I did a look (since before Valentine’s Day – eek!) so I put on some of my fave music (check out some of the songs I loved in my GRWM playlist for this week) and got to work.
Much better photos this week! This is thanks to using the back camera as opposed to the front one on my iPhone. It’s so much easier to using the front camera but the quality is usually trash. The back camera is what really shines on the iPhone 7. But that’s beside the point. Let’s look at how I created this look!
- Foundation: – Milani Conceal and Perfect Foundation in Spiced Almond, Maybelline Matte & Poreless in 355 Coconut
- Concealers: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Orange Corrector, Maybelline Master Conceal in 50 Medium/Deep
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Ebony, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony, Benefit Gimme Brow in No. 5
- Contour: e.l.f. Sculpt & Glow Duo Stix in Medium/Dark, Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in Medium/Deep
- Highlight: Profusion Cosmetics Studio Highlight Palette (golden bronze)
- Blush: e.l.f. Blush Palette in Dark (top right shade)
- Eyeshadow: MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural, e.l.f. Smudge Pots in Coco Cutie and Crusin’ Chic, Coastal Scents Hot Pot Shadows in Deep Roast and Sunworshiper
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in In The Nude
- Mascara/Lashes: L’oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black, Ardell Demi Wispies
- Lips: NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Chestnut, NYX Lip Lingerie in Teddy
I am really proud of this soft, simple look. How do you guys like this one? Is there any look you guys would want me to try or recreate? Sound off in the comments below!
Alicia Nicole xo