We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Game Night Makeup Look
Hi lovelies! This look is from a couple weeks back on Valentine’s day weekend – yeah, I know, I’m super late. Honestly, this wasn’t a date; it was more like a game night. My husband, my brother and I went to Concord Mills in Concord, NC to eat and play at Dave and Buster’s for the night. The main motivation was just to get out of town for the night and spend some time together (when us three go out we always cut up and have fun haha). We waited a while for a table to sit and eat (it was PACKED in there, though I don’t know what I expected with it being the weekend before Valentine’s day), and playing almost any game was a five minute wait, but it was a blast anyways!
The photo is a little potato-y but we were running late when I took the pictures so I had to run! I only got one good photo. Anyways, on to the products after the jump!
- Foundation: Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- Concealers: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Orange Corrector and Fawn, Maybelline Master Conceal in 50 Medium/Deep
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Ebony, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony, Benefit Gimme Brow in No. 5
- Contour: e.l.f. Sculpt & Glow Duo Stix in Medium/Dark
- Highlight: Profusion Cosmetics Studio Highlight Palette (golden bronze)
- Blush: e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia (Blush)
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette (Cypress Umber as transition shade; Love Letter and Red Ochre to deepen inner and outer corners and on the lower lash line; Primavera in the center of the lid and inner corner) and the Lorac Unzipped Palette (Unbridled and Untamed to deepen the outer corners; Unreal in the center of the lid)
- Mascara/Lashes: L’oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black, Ardell Demi Wispies
- Lips: NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Chestnut, NYX Lip Lingerie in Embellishment
I hope you guys liked this one! Would anybody want to see a tutorial on this look soon? Please let me know in the comments as well as what things you’d like to see from me in future posts, and if you like what you see, don’t forget to subscribe so you won’t miss the glam!
Alicia Nicole xo